no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Sunday 9km Run

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday 9km Run

After a restless night for Isabel I was up a bit later this morning (7am). So rather than my planned long run along the beaches into town I did a loop down to the Tacking Point Tavern and along Lighthouse Beach, then up to Pacific Drive down to Shelly Beach and wove my way home to find the girls waiting on the front verandah for me. Felt fairly good and able to keep a decent pace, even climbing up out of Shelly Beach. I was surprised that I saw almost no cyclists along MFD at all given that the Ironman is only 2 weeks away...I thought there'd be a steady stream. But then it was a bit quiet in general this morning...everyone must have slept in given the overcast conditions (did turn into a nice day in the end though).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home