no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Wednesday 5km Recovery

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wednesday 5km Recovery

It was a very relaxed run this morning. Isabel failed to wake me up any earlier so a 6.45 start it was! A cool overcast morning with some drizzle through the middle of the run. I wanted to keep it relatively flat, so did a couple of loops around the the Tasman St area.

For the most part when I run I don’t cover the same ground twice on the same day. I rarely run multiple loops, but with some of the specifics of this training program I’m following (hereafter known as “The Guide”) I think I’ll need to in order to provide my legs with the required terrain called for in some of the sessions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home