no Dive, Rock 'n Run: 6km Recovery Run

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

6km Recovery Run

Ran in and around the Emerald Downs Estate by the golf course this morning. Once again I was aided by the HRM in keeping it nice and easy.

It’s another beautiful morning and the run was very relaxing apart from the dog that charged at me from out of nowhere shortly after I set off. He wasn’t really aggressive - I think he just wanted to join me for some exercise.

Not really sure the recovery beers were much help - probably because they were lights...think I'll stick with the full strength next time. Much better was the ocean fresh BBQ fish...gotta love it when the Snook are biting and there's someone out catching them for you. They were huge beasts, and great eating!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:42 pm, Blogger Mandy said…

    Better a dog then a goose!

     
  • At 4:51 pm, Blogger miners said…

    Mate - you would have run straight past my place! Can't vouch for the behaviour of dogs though

     
  • At 7:40 pm, Blogger Rachel said…

    Fresh caught fish, yum! Man I miss that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home