no Dive, Rock 'n Run: 6km with 4x200m Sprints

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Monday, April 17, 2006

6km with 4x200m Sprints

After sleeping in this morning I didn’t get away until after 8am. Seeing as I now have my Lighthouse Beach flat sprint and recovery sections all mapped out I headed down there for this morning’s session.

It’s a different scene to what I’m used to when I’m running, with the warmth of the day already building, the sun up in the sky and heaps more people out running, wandering around, walking their dogs and checking out or going for a surf.

After the time off last week I was feeling a little drained towards the end of it all, but that’s to be expected and I feel fine this afternoon. In fact I feel in perfect shape to head off to a mid afternoon BBQ and knock over a couple of recovery beers. I can then consider myself carbo loaded for a recovery run tomorrow morning!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 am, Blogger Mandy said…

    hmm, recovery beer, maybe that's what I'm missing.

     
  • At 12:29 pm, Blogger miners said…

    looks like you were enjoying the great weather out there mate! I was riding rather than running - must try and swing past Lighthouse more often to see if I can see you there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home