no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Easy 6km Easter run

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easy 6km Easter run

The pain is now a distant memory and with some quality family and relaxation time under the belt over the last few days I went for what I wanted to be a really easy hit out at sunrise. Even so I strapped on the heart rate monitor to help keep the HR down in the 130’s for the bulk of the time. It proved it’s usefulness as the temptation to speed up was ever present, but there’s plenty of opportunity for that tomorrow.

It was quieter on the roads than normal even at that early hour, with most others no doubt still asleep or hoeing into chocolate eggs despite the clear fresh start to the day. For me there was plenty of time for that later!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 am, Blogger Mandy said…

    Have some chocolate for me...deafen a bunny for me, and rip those ears right off!

     
  • At 10:57 am, Blogger Jen said…

    That's great news PR. Glad to hear that you are back on the road - and I hope you don't manage to eat as much chocolate as I have !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home