no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Thursday 9km Tempo Run

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday 9km Tempo Run

I wanted to do the group run for the first time in a long time yesterday arvo out to Settlement Point (8km return) but just couldn’t get away. So I did it this morning instead. It suits the session I was doing as I know the km markers and expected they would line up with the pace I was running.
It worked almost perfectly – 2km warm up at 5.5 min/km pace, then 2 km at 4.5 pace, a 1km recovery, then another 2km at 4.5 pace (just slightly slower), then an easy run back to the start via an extra km through town to the breakwall.

I’ve been very busy with work the last day or two in getting a new project up and running for a customer…just finished setting it all up on their network so finally found the change to blog! Hmmm, wonder what’s happening in the world?!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home