no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Easy 6km

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Easy 6km

I got up at 7.30am this morning and can't even blame the Australia vs Brazil match yesterday for being tired as I recorded it to watch at the more civilised time of 6am!

So I trotted out 6km in 36 minutes at an average HR of 147bpm. I was a bit blah during the run, but feeling good afterwards.

It's a busy week for me and I can already feel bloglines straining under the weight of unread posts :(

btw today was a regular - Lighthouse loop via Tacking Point Tavern...here's a little something I prepared earlier:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:58 pm, Blogger miners said…

    hey - i can (nearly) see my house from there ;)

    good to hear the bike got a dusting off. Not that it's exactly the best time of year for it - it's freezing out there!

     
  • At 1:01 pm, Blogger Mandy said…

    Looks like a neat loop...did you wear a parka or is it just miners freezing? It was 12 here today...beautiful!

     
  • At 9:20 pm, Blogger TD said…

    The fact that you are tired makes it even more commendable that you found time to comment on my blog after my Europe trip. As always, I appreciate your comments very much. I've got Google Earth too (how did we survive without it) but haven't worked out how to get it on my blog. You've given me inspiration to get that sorted out. Lots of unread blogs for me, too, to catch up on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home