no Dive, Rock 'n Run: There's been some tagging goin' on

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

There's been some tagging goin' on

Thanks to blkbox...

4 jobs I have had
- Newspaper Distribution Officer ;)
- Customs House Clerk
- Export Manager
- Software Developer

4 movies I watch over and over
- Pulp Fiction
- Lord of the Rings
- The Matrix
- Top Gun :P

4 places I have lived
- Randwick
- Lane Cove
- Baulkham Hills
- Port Macquarie

4 TV shows I love to watch
- Arrested Development
- The Sopranos
- Seinfeld
- American Dad

4 places I have been on vacation
- Backpacking around Europe (more specific? Ok, let's say Munich)
- Whistler / Blackcomb, Canada
- Nusa Lembongan / Bali, Indonesia
- South Island, New Zealand

4 websites I visit each day
- Sydney Morning Herald
- Cool Running
- Bloglines
- Bureau of Meteorology

4 favorite foods
- Everything Jodie cooks :)
- Thai
- Seafood
- Carbohydrate gels...no wait…Steak!

4 places I would rather be right now
- Balcony of Andechs Monastry (outside Munich) with an Andechser Doppelbock Dunkel in hand
- Serengeti National Park, Tanzania
- Diving at Blue Corner Wall, Palau, Micronesia
- Top of the Vallee Blanche ski run in the French Alps (assuming it was European winter!)

4 favorite bands
- Third Eye Blind
- U2
- Foo Fighters
- Red Hot Chili Peppers

4 Bloggers I am tagging
- Miners
- Tuggeranong Don
- Jorex
- RoyalKangas

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 am, Blogger miners said…

    Interesting faves in there mate - my wife would love you regarding the Top Gun selection.

    Now to get my thinking cap on :0

     

Post a Comment

<< Home