no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Injury strikes when you least expect it

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Injury strikes when you least expect it

Yep, the bad news is…I’ve pulled a tooth!! Part of my tooth has fallen away, which is entirely my fault as I had a sense that something wasn’t quite right there for many weeks but procrastination set in. Hopefully it won’t affect my running, but I’ll go for an easy run tomorrow morning to test it out before Saturday ;)

It’s a bit jagged but there’s no pain or discomfort and the rest of the tooth seems stable, so I’ll make a Monday appointment for when I’m back home and just eat on the other side in the meantime. I was going out for a steak with a mate after work tonight, but might choose a more suitable meal instead!!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:45 pm, Blogger christine said…

    Ouch! Take care of it soon and good luck this weekend!

     
  • At 6:01 pm, Blogger Shane said…

    I had a nice big steak last night and it was great ;) Just Kidding,
    Hopefully the tooth doesn't give you any dramas and you can give that 45 min goal a good scare.

    Good luck on the weekend.

     
  • At 7:27 pm, Blogger Wobbly man said…

    Bummer about the tooth - it would need to be painful to effect you times I would have thought

     

Post a Comment

<< Home