no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Thursday double up

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday double up

Cycle 20km
I was out for an hour and I didn’t feel like I worked hard at all. It was a bit cool, especially before the sun made its presence felt but I was barely sweating at all, which is unusual for me. I just worked my way indirectly around the industrial area, through Clifton, past Settlement City and back along the beaches.


Swim 1.4km
Turned up for a lunchtime swim today, which was a good chance to work on some of the points that I picked up yesterday. It was much quieter today and it was good to have a lane to myself most of the session. A total of 800m freestyle and 600m breastroke.


Looks like the photos are working for me today :)







Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 6:56 am, Blogger Ellie80 said…

    what cuties!!!! sounds like the training is all going well - and how much nicer is it swimming with no one in your lane!

     
  • At 9:24 am, Blogger Simlin said…

    yep, definately a look-a-like there!

     
  • At 9:34 am, Blogger miners said…

    love the photos mate. They're fantastic.

    Sorry I missed you yesterday (ended up having a total rest day), but great to hear you had such a solid training day!

     
  • At 9:35 am, Blogger Rachel said…

    Wow, don't they grow quick!

     
  • At 2:33 pm, Blogger Gronk said…

    Just gorgeous mate ! Er, children, not you ! ;-)

     
  • At 5:48 pm, Blogger Ewen said…

    I was hoping for photos of your swim stroke correction session ;)

     
  • At 11:28 pm, Blogger Wobbly man said…

    So you have shown us the photos of the swim and run legs of the baby tri - any chance of a photo from the bike leg too?

     
  • At 3:09 am, Blogger R2B said…

    Cute Babies!!I have a photo of my boy if you scroll right down on my blog.
    Hope you niggles clear up quickly!
    Also CC half is on my radar too may see you there.
    Cheers R2B

     
  • At 6:25 pm, Blogger Lulu said…

    Lovely pics! Glad to see you're keeping busy with swimming and biking and hope another week fixes you up completely this time.

     
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger Tesso said…

    Finally catching up on blogs after a few weeks of being almost PC free.

    What absolute cuties - such great pics!!! Isn't it great, we'll get to watch them grow through your blog :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home