no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Monday Run 6.5km

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Run 6.5km

After consulting the program that I was going to follow for the Half I headed out this morning for 4 x 600m intervals with 2 minute jog recoveries. Oh well, at least I'm getting in a couple of weeks of structured training!

It was hard work, but I was actually feeling good when the pace was up, which was very satisfying. Later measurement shows the intervals varied between 600m and 700m, and the pace was between 4:15 and 4:30 min/km, which I'm fairly happy with as there were the usual unavoidable hills involved!


Blogger is being agreeable today, so here is the view from our bedroom window last week at the Sunshine Coast. It’s the same from the office as well (yes, I actually did some work while we were there). You'd need a seriously wide angle lens to properly capture it as it's pretty much a 180 degree view, but you get the idea. This is the sort of view I could get used to!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:17 pm, Blogger Gronk said…

    Er, a slight improvement on the smog and traffic of where I work. ;-)

    See you Sunday !

     
  • At 11:05 am, Blogger R2B said…

    Nice scenery all right!
    Being from the 'gong and having both the sea view and mountains to choose from i prefer the mountains.

    As for your 14km run those runs when your on holidays always are tougher because your in unfamiliar territory.
    Well thats my feeling anyway.I get dissapointed that i don't get to see enough...

    Have a great day R2B

     
  • At 5:25 pm, Blogger Lulu said…

    Very nice scenery. Sounds like you are in good shape for the weekend. Look forward to seeing you there.

     
  • At 8:52 pm, Blogger Don Juan said…

    Good luck for the weekend.

    Scenery looked good, lucky no locals spoilt it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home