no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Quickly up to date

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Monday, July 10, 2006

Quickly up to date

The last week or so has gone by in a flash. So for the moment I’ll just make do with a quick update as I’m sure there’s plenty of reading to catch up on while I have an hour or so!

Work is very busy, and we were away for much of the weekend at Jodie’s parents. Isabel had her 1st Birthday on Saturday and combined with Jodie’s sister’s 21st Birthday party it made for a big weekend.

Wednesday 8km
This was just an easy run around the back of Waniora.

Friday 17km
For this run I made my way at a comfortable pace across to and through the industrial area, over to the river, Town Beach then back via the beaches.

Saturday
It was quite a warm afternoon so I worked up a sweat kicking a soccer ball around with the kids for an hour or two…before settling in for a less strenuous evening around the bonfire.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:57 am, Blogger TD said…

    You did well to post, Paul, after such a busy weekend, which looked to be a family orientated one. I would love to have some of your warmer coastal weather down in these parts. Sunday's run for me of -2 was actually better than Saturday's run where we had -5. That was when I really did feel cold. Think of running in a freezer. That was what it was like on Saturday (and Sunday to a lesser extent)

     
  • At 1:47 pm, Blogger Shane said…

    It was my wifes birthday on Saturday aswell, your weekend sounded much more hectic than mine. Hopefully it is a quieter one this week and you can get some training and blogging in :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home