no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Wednesday 11km and CR Dinner

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wednesday 11km and CR Dinner

Another morning where I was fortunate to avoid getting rained on despite the heavy clouds nearby, which only started emptying their contents as I was having a stretch at the end. It was an easy run spent exploring some of the back streets between the Oatley train station and Oatley Park. I originally thought it was 10km, but Google Earth tells me I actually covered 11km!

This was followed up with a lovely dinner in the city with Lulu, Jen_runs, The Owl, Trivia Dave, Ellie80, WTR and Don Juan. It was such an enjoyable night, and I’m so glad to have had the chance to catch up during my short trip to Sydney. Thanks so much to Jen for organising it :) :)

6 Comments:

  • At 3:33 pm, Blogger Don Juan said…

    Good to catch up; you look better in the flesh btw.

    Hope to see you again back in town or at a striders run.

     
  • At 9:00 pm, Blogger Ellie80 said…

    great to catch up again paul! best of luck for the impending arrival and i hope it is well timed again :)

     
  • At 6:47 am, Blogger Jen said…

    Lovely to see you again! Let me know the next time you are here - we need an excuse to go out again!

     
  • At 8:55 am, Blogger Lulu said…

    Very nice to see you again. Good luck with the baby in a few weeks too and I hope you get a chance to come down again soon.

     
  • At 5:43 pm, Blogger Shane said…

    Im sure you will be quite busy by the time we go through Port.

    Sounds like a great night, it is awesome that you all take time to catch up.

    Wish you all the best for your new addition.

     
  • At 7:14 pm, Blogger TD said…

    I'm sure that would have been a lovely dinner in Sydney, Paul. Always a special thing when you can catch up with fellow runners. I too have been bemused by those Google Earth discrepencies. Never sure what to believe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home