no Dive, Rock 'n Run: Getting closer

Dive, Rock 'n Run

Actually more "Run" than anything else at the moment!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Getting closer

Well the due date came and went yesterday. We had a false start on Friday night that lasted about 12 hours resulting in little sleep and a visit to the hospital but little else. However it seems things may be progressing as I write, so there may be a new arrival soon!!

I watched the TV coverage of the City to Surf wishing I was there, but knowing there’s always next year! Depending on how things go tonight I may or may not get to read some reports of the day.

I had to miss a couple of planned runs over the last week. What I did get around to were a couple of quick runs. Last Wednesday was 6km through the middle of the Lighthouse area, over to Harry’s Lookout then back home. Friday was another 6km return trip over to Flynns Beach.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger Jen said…

    ohhhhh, how excitement!

     
  • At 10:05 pm, Blogger Sekhmet said…

    Crikey - it's so close now!!!

    I'm watching your blog with baited breath ;-)

    Tick.....tick.....tick.....

     
  • At 9:12 am, Blogger Ellie80 said…

    eek! good luck!! (again!)!!!!!

     
  • At 9:17 am, Blogger miners said…

    Gee - STILL no news?!? Everyone was asking after you down at C2S, and wishing you well. Let's hope it's not too much longer!

     
  • At 8:18 pm, Blogger TD said…

    I was one of those asking Miners about you, Paul. Hopefully your next post will be of the stork variety.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home